Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just another manic ... Tuesday

Today I:
-just got done with Benefit Training Party. Yes, everything with Benefit is a party. This is definitely my brand.
-really, really want a tan.
-need a new swimsuit for Brazil.
-am waiting for my sushi to arrive.
-wish that I didn't care about money so much.
-am happy that my boyfriend took a kick ass job opportunity and hope that he's going to be incredibly satisfied at this new gig. He deserves it.
-do i need to wear more makeup? nah.
-i'm losing track here now...
-what is the deal w/ the female psyche? because of the environment i'm in everyday i'm starting to put myself down but deep down my more prevalent inner power is repeating that i am a beautiful young woman but i'm just not 5'10 and resemble Twiggy. eck. confidence boost is on my order form. i hope it falls into place soon. i should know better than to compare myself to these skinny, tall women but i feel as if it's only natural for some sad reason. even though i do accept myself the way i am and i do know i'm beautiful i've found that lately i've been thinking of ways to be MORE beautiful. but then again, i think that there's something okay with that yet still a bit damaging to my self esteem. catch 22.

never forget to love yourself. and tell yourself that ! can never say it enough...

No comments: