Tuesday, August 12, 2008

90s Model Biz

Ahem. When lil' Ashleicita was a precious 9 year old princess.... check. When Ashlei was 9 years old and watching soap operas her favorite soap opera consisted of a supermodel drama ... MODELS INC! Sadly after checking in on this drama 14 years later she finds out the reason her early morning ritual ended so early and her health probably didn't diminish was because of an abrupt ending to Models Inc.: 'Not as successful as most Aaron Spelling shows, "Models Inc." ended in less than a year.' [AOL Television]

This was on very early AM (which in television world is most definitely a suicide... especially for a model drama...) I would wake up around 6am and do cardio (at 9 yrs old) and watch Models Inc. Then I would trot off to my bus stop and head over to Cascade Elementary School to make bread bag jump ropes and play floor hockey amongst other things such as tetherball and getting in trouble for calling little boys 'bastards'.

So my appreciation for another no-name actresses and 1 almost-there actor such as Jonathan Schaech stemmed from this appreciation. By no name actresses I mean Gabrielle Beauvais... and Cassidy Rae. I most definitely remember Cassidy Rae (OMG so gorgeous) in the Lifetime classic .... I remember I thought the sun shined out of her ass. Carrie Ann Moss from .. and Kylie Travis (Gia) are also in this flop. But man I LOVED this show! After watching some stuff on youtube I realize why it went away so soon but at 9 I didn't even know that acting could be good or bad. ..

Thanks to this show I only ordered waters at McDonald's.

No comments: