Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Creepy Dreams

Last night was probably one of my more interesting dreamcapades. Fortunately my mind is healthy and runs amok like a wild banchee all over the world, committing FUN and sometimes HORROR and having a lot of sex but this dream was a bit wacko. During one point in the dream I think I was going to punch something and I literally, in my sleep, turned over and punched the wall. It was really loud but... I just went back to sleep. Then I was flying in the halls of Kennewick High School, my beloved high school. Go Lions! And I had a little baby and I was lost on the MUNI traveling all over the place to do something for this baby. At one point we were preparing for a disaster, probably an earthquake, and I was outside on a wee porch on the steps when I noticed that there was a humongous fucking spider with an electric blue ass. *P.S. Electric Blue is my favorite color. I ran upstairs to let my family know that there was an electric blue tarantula in the bushes and they were just like "Oh, yeah.. we called someone about that a couple of days ago and they should be here soon to check it out." Uh - kill that thing. It was a creepy one - let me tell ya. It's ok to kill your favorite color. Not sure how symbolic that really is.
The spider monster eventually came upstairs and grew into this lifesize Fat Albert and was trying to bite my bro. Since I'm always the hero in my dreams I somehow had the spider clench his teeth around my arm but somehow he wasn't biting me. It's like I was sucking all of the energy out of him. After he was done with pretend biting me he just kinda withered away and we were all merry friends. This always happens in my dreams: Chucky's trying to kill me and my friends and I turn around and say "No Chucky - let's be best friends. We love you." and little questions asked he just obliges and we trot off into the rainbow. Creepy but inspirational.

No comments: